Schedule to Conditions of Entry
myToyota– 2022 NRMA Insurance Test Series (“Promotion”)
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne 3207.
Cricket Australia ABN 53 006 089 130, of 60 Jolimont Street, Jolimont, Victoria 3002
CA Promo Code: 2024
Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)
Entry is open to residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory aged 18 years or over.
Entry is open to Toyota guests with a valid Toyota vehicle registered in Australia in their current ‘Garage’ account within myToyota (including VIN and registration details) at the time of entering this Promotion and who receive the promotional email, from the Promoter, inviting them to participate in this Promotion. Toyota vehicles manufactured post 2001 may be added to myToyota. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the Promotion. Entrants must have updated contact details including mobile number and mailing address in their myToyota Account prior to entry submission to be eligible.
Directors, management, employees, contactors (or members of their immediate family) of the Promoter or the Promoter’s related entities or any of the Promoter’s agents directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) are not eligible to enter.
The Promotion opens on 31st of October 2022 at 2pm AEDST and closes 21st of November 2022 at 11.59pm AEDST. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoters database. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Verification of age, identity and residential address may be required.
The entrant may be required to produce a certified copy of their current Australian State registration certificate for the Toyota vehicle in their myToyota Garage.
At the commencement of the Promotion, the Promoter will send out their monthly eDM which contains information about eligible entrants inviting them to enter the Promotion (“eDM”).
To be eligible to enter, entrants must satisfy and complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
Receive the relevant eDM which contains information on how to enter the Promotion, from the Promoter;
Click on the link within the eDM to either register for myToyota (if not already registered) or log in to their myToyota account (if already registered);
Follow the prompts to the competition entry page; and then
Input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form (including a preferred Test Cricket Match location from the following locations listed: Perth Stadium in WA, Adelaide Oval in SA, The Gabba in QLD, MCG in VIC, or SCG in NSW).
Maximum Number of Entries
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
Date: Tuesday 22nd of November
Time: 2pm AEDST
Location: Anisimoff Legal, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250
Draw Method: Electronic
Entries will be divided into groups according to the entrant’s preferred State/Test Cricket Match location as selected at the time of submitting their entry form as follows: Perth Stadium in WA, Adelaide Oval in SA, The Gabba in QLD, MCG in VIC, or SCG in NSW. The draw for each preferred location will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. Anisimoff Legal will draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The five (5) valid entries drawn in the Perth Stadium WA State group will each win a Prize.
The five (5) valid entries drawn in the Adelaide Oval SA State group will each win a Prize.
The five (5) valid entries drawn in the The Gabba QLD State group will each win a Prize.
The five (5) valid entries drawn in the MCG VIC State group will each win a Prize.
The five (5) valid entries drawn in the SCG NSW State group will each win a Prize.
The Prize is a double-pass to Day 1 of the NRMA Insurance Test Series at the winners preferred location as listed below.
30th November 2022 | Aus v WI | Perth Stadium WA
8th December 2022 | Aus v WI | Adelaide Oval SA
17th December 2022 | Aus v SA | The Gabba QLD
26th December 2022 | Aus v SA | MCG VIC
4th January 2023 | Aus v SA | SCG NSW
Each double pass includes two (2) Category D or E tickets to Day 1 of the NRMA Insurance Test Series match in the preferred location as outlined above valued at $205 each. With a total prize value of $410.
All expenses including (but not limited to) accommodation, travel, additional spending money, taxes, insurance, luggage costs, meals and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and will not be included in the prize. The winner and their guest will be responsible for all costs associated with getting to and from the relevant venue.
Prize Restrictions (if any)
Prizes are available for delivery to Australian residents only. Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by Prize provider (Gemba) and can change at any time. Prize is only available for the time period specified above and is not transferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash
Winners must make their own travel arrangements to and from the relevant ground and all ancillary costs are not included. Furthermore, winner’s companion must be over the age of 18 or over.
Total Prize Pool
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the Draw. Winners will be published at https://www.toyota.com.au/news/toyota-rewards-winners-announced-for-latest-rewards on 22nd November 2022.
https://www.toyota.com.au/news on Tuesday 22nd November 2022
Prize Claim Date
Friday 25th November 2022, 12pm AEDST
Unclaimed Prize Draw
A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on Monday 28th November 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.toyota.com.au/news/toyota-rewards-winners-announced-for-latest-rewards on Monday 28th November 2022.
Additional Terms – entrants
The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
Additional Terms – Prize
All tickets are only valid for the 2022/23 Toyota Test Match Competition outlined above in the ‘Prize Restrictions’ section and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider (see below). Once awarded, the Promoter and Cricket Australia are not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered with in any way. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any Cricket Australia match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
Refer Cricket Ticket & Entry Conditions
I agree that a valid Ticket is needed for every Match, and that this shouldn’t be defaced or damaged in any way. The ticket must not have been purchased through an unauthorised third party. A ticket only allows the person holding it to attend the Match in the seat or area specified on the Ticket. If a Match is cancelled, shortened or delayed for any reason (including for bad weather) there’s no obligation on Cricket Australia to reschedule that Match or offer a refund unless the Ticket Refund Policy says this.
Ticket & Entry Conditions.
I acknowledge that:
a. Cricket Australia can, with reasonable notice, make alterations to the time, date or place of a Match and/or substitute the seat or area indicated on a Ticket with another position.
b. I’m not guaranteed a complete or unobstructed view of a Match from any area, and Cricket Australia have no control over the content or duration of any Match.
c. I can’t be guaranteed protection from the elements or weather from any seat and it’s up to me to have adequate sun protection, hydration and appropriate clothing for me and any guests.
I agree to be searched (including my bags, clothes or other possessions) on entry, and at any time while in the Venue, by an Authorised Person. If I refuse to be searched by an Authorised Person or if I’m found to have any prohibited or restricted items described in these Conditions in my possession, I may be removed from the Venue without any refund or compensation.
Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
By entering this Promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the Promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2022/23 Ticket and Entry Conditions (available at ww.cricket.com.au/tickets) supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the Promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2022/23 Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the prize tickets.
Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
Additional terms – Privacy
Privacy:In addition to the privacy term set out in the Conditions of Entry, the Promoter may also use the entrant's personal information to provide information about Toyota products and services (including via post, phone, email and SMS), and may disclose the information to Toyota dealers, its related bodies corporate, and contractors (including call centers, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose. The entrant can advise the Promoter at any time if they no longer wish to receive this information, by contacting the Promoter at 1800 TOYOTA (1800 869 682) or emailing email@example.com. The Promoter may continue to provide the entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
Conditions of Entry
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, the prizes draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter’s sole discretion is not able to participate in any of the experiences for their own or anyone’s safety. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).